- Duty Free Personal Allowance
(On any visit after stay abroad for less/ more then 07 Days)
- Personal wearing apparel.
- Toilet requisites and electric shaver in use.
- Medals, trophies & prizes bestowed upon a passenger.
- Electric Iron, Hair Dryer, Mobile Phone, wrist watch------- one each.
- Two hundred (200/-) cigarettes or fifty cigars.
- Push Cart toys etc. of the child passenger.
- One Wheel chair for personal use.
- One Laptop, computer and accessories in use.
- Duty Free Allowances
(On first visit in a year after stay abroad for more then 07 Days.)
- One Radio or one ordinary tap recorder.
- One VCP, VCR, VCD or DVD Player.
- One still and one video camera.
- Personal jewelry in reasonable quantity.
- Professional tools up to the value of US $ 500/-
- "Tabarrakat" up to US $ 100/-
- Further allowances of the value not exceeding US $ 500/- except the following which
shall be allowed on payment of duty & taxes notified for these rules;
- Deep freezer;
- Microwave oven;
- Cooking range;
- Washing machine;
- Air conditioner.
- Purchases from Duty Free Shop
(within 60 days arrival of the passenger)
- Duty free allowances of the aggregate up to US $ 500/-
- Allowances for Pakistani Passengers availing transfer of residence US $ 1000/-
- Transfer of Residence Facilities/Allowances
(within (06) six days of arrival of the passenger)
- All allowances are mentioned at para A & B
- Old and used furniture, fixture, crockery, cutlery, kitch, utensils, rugs, carpets,
house hold linen, beddings and other house hold goods generally used by a family
during stay abroad
- One television set, one deep freezers, one refrigerator, one microwave oven, one
cooking range, one washing machine and one air conditioner on payment of 50% of
the total duty and taxes notified for these rules;
- Professional tools and equipment of the value not exceeding to US $ 500/-
- Second hand or used medical equipment including electro-medical equipment, if in
use of a Pakistani national who is a registered medical practitioner, recognized
by Pakistan medical and dental council.
- Weapon of non-prohibited bore for the personnel of armed forces, customs, police
or any other law enforcement agency.
For more details on Customs Allowances, please visit FBR Website: