After immigration clearance, collect your baggage from the respective Baggage Conveyer
belt in the area at international arrival lounge.
- Check and confirm at the LCD screen or monitor displaying the baggage of your flight.
- Wait at the designated baggage collection area.
- Identify your baggage at the baggage conveyer belt.
- Collect your baggage and confirm that it’s yours.
- Passenger Facilitation Service/Passenger Protocol Service is also available on payment
basis, if required.
If you find that your baggage is missing, please contact to the concerned airline
The damage to checked-in baggage may be reported to the airline representative and
must be claimed within 7 days of its return, and for delayed baggage, within 21
days of its return. The claim can be made from the airline with which the passenger
has traveled or the agency handling the particulars Airline in this regard.