Getting to the BBIAP Airport by taxi from twin cities, approach to fast track for
instant and rapid entrance into airport premises through pedestrian gate, subject
to body and baggage search.
While entering into Airport premises, body and under vehicle search, will be made
by ASF security personal deployed at each entry point.
Departing passengers are advised to arrive at the airport 01 to 02 hours
(for Domestic Flights) and 04 hours (for International Flights)
prior to the scheduled time of departure of the flight.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENTRANCE
While entering through pedestrian gate or main gate with your car, either
of the following valid documents will be required:
- CNIC or
- Valid Airline Ticket or
Note: Passenger’s cooperation with the security
personnel/ASF (Airport Security Force) staff at the entry checkpoints is highly
- Make a queuing line while entering through pedestrian gate, where first come first
served will be applied. Please give way to special/senior citizen/needy persons
and female passengers.
- Take off your hat and sunglasses. Refrain from using your mobile phone while waiting.
Due to space constraints in the Terminal building only one meter/greeter will be
allowed to receive / see-off a passenger through the pedestrian gate.
- Show your passport or CNIC or valid airline ticket, if demanded to prove your identification.
- After going through entry procedures at pedestrian gate, you may proceed to respective
area of departure or arrival as required.
Airport Entry Fee
Airport Entry Fee @ of Rs. 20/- Per meeter/greeter at the pedestrian gate or in
the vehicle carrying passenger, while entering the car park.
Following persons are exempted from the Airport
- Passenger having valid Airline Ticket.
- Airport Functionaries having Passes.
- Person visiting Airport for Official Purpose.
- Drivers and Vehicles intending to drop the passenger at Drop Lane.
- Diplomats, Consulate, UN Mission Deputy Head/ Their spouse and Local Ambassadors.
- Parliamentarians, their spouse, children and Parents.
- Members of Senate.
- Senior Officers of Armed Forces.
- High Judiciary.
- Federal Secretaries, Addtl: Secretaries and Senior Officials.