Getting to the IIAP by taxi from twin cities, approach to
Gate – I for instant and rapid entrance into airport premises, subject
to body and baggage search.
While entering into Airport premises, body and under vehicle search, will be made
by ASF security personnel deployed at each entry point.
Departing passengers are advised to arrive at the airport 01 to 02 hours (for Domestic
Flights) and 04 hours (for International Flights) prior to the scheduled time of
departure of the flight.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ENTRANCE
While entering to the Airport, through Pedestrian Gate
or Main Gate with your car, either of the
following valid documents will be required:
- Valid Airline Ticket or
- Make a queuing line while entering through pedestrian gate, where first come first
served will be applied. Please give way to special/senior citizen/needy persons
and female passengers.
- Take off your hat and sunglasses. Refrain from using your mobile phone while waiting.
Due to space constraints in the Terminal building only one meter/greeter will be
allowed to receive / see-off a passenger through the pedestrian gate.
- Show your passport or CNIC or valid airline ticket, if demanded to prove your identification.
- After going through entry procedures at pedestrian gate, you may proceed to respective
area of departure or arrival as required.
(Airport Entry Fee)
- Passenger having valid Airline Ticket.
- Special/senior citizen/
- Airport Functionaries having Passes.
- Person visiting Airport for Official Purpose.
- Drivers and Vehicles intending to drop the passenger at Drop Lane.
- Diplomats, Consulate, UN Mission Deputy Head/ Their spouse and Local Ambassadors.
- Parliamentarians, their spouse, children and Parents.
- Members of Senate.
- Senior Officers of Armed Forces.
- High Judiciary.
- Federal Secretaries, Addtl: Secretaries and Senior Officials