- Rawal LOUNGE
A state of the art custom made lounge for business class and foreign dignitaries
is established to cater expeditious and convenient movement of such passengers.
Entitlement of Rawal Lounge
- Diplomats, consulate, UN Mission, Deputy Head and their spouses and local / foreign
ambassadors on their first arrival and last departure.
- Parliamentarians along with spouse, Children and parents.
- Sr. officers of Armed forces (Major General and above).
- High Judiciary.
- Federal Secretaries / Additional Secretary Incharge of Ministry.
On Payment basis:
- Passenger except economy class can use the Rawal lounge on payment of Rs. 500/-
per domestic passenger and US$ 15 (convertible to Pak Rupees) international passenger.
- Entry/Security Check provided by ASF
- During recent renovation/expansion work of the airport, certain changes have been
make in the new setup.
- Entrance of Business Class Passengers routed through dom. Departure briefing area
- PIA established separate counters for business class passenger in Dom. B. Area.
- Sarena hotel (Rakaposhi express) refreshment counter in Rawal lounge.
- Check in, security clearance and custom formalities of all passengers departing
through Rawal lounge are completed in international briefing whereas immigration
formalities are completed in Rawal lounge.
- After completion of all formalities of check in, passengers will approach business
lounge through domestic briefing area.
- Passenger without hold baggage just pass through Rawal Lounge.
- Passenger will hold baggage wait in the lounge to reclaim baggage from domestic
arrival lounge prescribed lounge charges apply.
- Immigration formalities are completed in the Rawal lounge
- Reclaim of hold baggage and custom clearance is done by airlines / protocol staff
through international arrival lounge
- Prescribed lounge charges apply
- Light refreshment such as sandwiches, cake pieces, biscuits, samosas, patties, tea,
coffee and cold drink on prescribed charges (free for business class passengers
- TV, Internet, Free WIFI, Newspapers and magazine etc. would also be available.
International Passengers traveling on first/business class can avail facilities
of CIP Lounge located in international departure lounge.